If I’m not satisfied with the original doctor what are my rights?

Well typically what I do when my client is not satisfied with the care they’re receiving, I will approach the insurance carrier and just ask them to consider sending the client to a different doctor. If there’s a valid reason for sending that person to a different doctor and the insurance company refuses, there’s a vehicle in Iowa called alternate medical care and there’s a petition we can file with the workers’ compensation commissioner that we can sometimes get the person sent to a different doctor.

SEO for Lawyers